[conspire] This weekend, the (rescheduled) CABAL meeting!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Nov 23 00:08:50 PST 2019

Some may recall that Deirdre and I were on a Caribbean cruise on the
normally scheduled November CABAL day -- so I rescheduled to Saturday,
November 23rd.  That's (er...) today, the Saturday just begun.

We'll still be outdoors, but with everything rearranged to be clustered
around the chiminea (the outdoor wood-burning heater), so it should be
plenty toasty warm.  I'm not sure what I'm making as a main dish, but am
leaning towards home-made pizza, as I've not done that in a while.

Hope to see you there!