[conspire] (forw) ????Hooray!! Sunnyvale Opening!??????

Josef Grosch jgrosch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:43:30 PST 2019

On 11/11/19 10:11 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Josef Grosch (jgrosch at gmail.com):
>
>> I haven't been to Central Computers is years. Same could be said for St.
>> John's Burgers. I remember they make a damn good burger. Sounds like I
>> am due to visit the new Central Computer.
> Just to re-stress, this'll be a temporary home for the Sunnyvale Central
> Computer, while the burned-out site on El Camino Real gets cleaned up,
> EPA swings a dead chicken over it, and the site gets rebuilt.
>
> I'll confess I've never given St. John's Burgers a try.  It'd have to be
> powerful good to compete with nearby Kal's BBQ, but I suppose that could
> happen.

I've been passing Kal's BBQ for years. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
Lisa, born and raised in Chicago, has very high standards when it comes
to BBQ so we shall see what rating she give it.

Thanks for the tip.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       |  Another day closer  |
jgrosch at gmail.com  |  to Redwood Heaven   |  Berkeley, Ca.