[conspire] (forw) GCS: #81886927 [daemon at svlug.org] I cl??rifi??d ??v??rything in th?? l??tt??r 01-04-2019 05:19:06

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 31 23:43:45 PDT 2019

Daemon has been a naughty boy.

----- Forwarded message from Nathalie Trickey <satoshi at skino.org> -----

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 2:16:25 +0000
From: Nathalie Trickey <satoshi at skino.org>
To: daemon at svlug.org
Subject: GCS: #81886927 [daemon at svlug.org] I cl??rifi??d ??v??rything in th??
	l??tt??r 01-04-2019 05:19:06

Camera ready,Nоtificatiоn: #81886927 - 01-04-2019

Dear user of daemon,

We do not want to joke about you. Read our message carefully.Our crew doesnt want to poison your life if you obey.You can find a lot of variedspecifications about protection on the web space- using proxy , update the newest bases of antiviruses, close web cam with the adhesive tape. What did you do from this list?.There are

1300 computers that were infected by my private computer worm.I implemented it in illegitimate internet page of adobe player. Victims installed it and did not suspect any danger, as you know this plug-in must be downloaded on all devices to process videos in web.

You were not exception and now also have big problems.

With the help of a parser responded to calls to porn-sites in your connections. Immediately after the play button was pushed my soft activated your camera to shoot you caressing your body. Later the malicious software sent the link of the video which you watched on your computer. With formgrabber deleted coockies and collected all passwords from your social media which you have visited from last Monday. I made a copy of the contact list with your friends, collegues and relatives.Let's put it all together. we have record with you masturbating, contacts with your mates, video that you were watching on the screen.

If you want to avoid the shame you must send us 410 united states dollars with btc (cryptocurrency).

My use this wallet address- " 1EwyGqyTrBDAWsgvgSQkyYNmMjdrNd7aT7 " In quotes it is important!

Decide yourself- become popular or pay little bit to safe your social status.
Cops cant help. We write you through our bot network,moreover we live abroad.You cant find my ip in a header of this message.For some questions just reply.

----- End forwarded message -----