[conspire] Texx, you must expunge the Avast notices right now (was: Michael Paoli @ CABAL Saturday ... & crimpers (telephone handset, line cord, & Ethernet))

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 10 20:13:01 PDT 2019

Hey, Texx.  Listen up:

This is a friendly but serious notice to you, that I'm sending to you
for the second time, this time in my official capacity as listadmin for the
Conspire mailing list.  I'm sending it both directly to you, and via the
mailing list so as to be certain you receive and read it.

You need to disable the Avast advertising in your Conspire postings,
and do so immediately.  Enough is enough.  I expect to see no more of
these from you on Conspire:

> Virus-free.

I already researched how to disable Avast advertising for you, because
I'm a nice guy, in my first request.  That was here, so please see:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2019-March/009661.html

There will not be any third request.  You should have taken me seriously
the first time, as I _was_ (and am) serious.  If I see any more of that
chozzeroi, I will immediately cause Conspire to reject postings from you
with the noxious advertising.

Believe me.  I really do mean what I say.  Be nice, or I'll nicen you.