[conspire] Help Installing Linux to Dual Boot With Windows 1j0

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 7 15:41:58 PDT 2019

Quoting Alec Stewart (alec at velocitek.com):

> Hello,
>
> If I come to your meeting in Menlo Park tomorrow, would it be possible to
> get some help installing Ubuntu on my Windows PC?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alec

Hi, sure, Alex.   You and your PC aree welcome any time starting 4pm,
and we'll be glad to help you.

Just to help in researching in advance any obstacles, please write back
with the make/model of your PC.  Thanks.  (I'm cc'ing our discussion
mailing list.  You don't need to CC that mailing list unless you feel
like it.  Also, you are welcome to CC my cellular, 650-283902if you have
questions or concerns.)

Rick M.
(for CABAL)