[conspire] (forw) [New post] Thinking About the Future of Social Media

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Dec 1 13:54:13 PST 2019

Connection here is Annalee Newitz, herself.  She's one of the smarter
people I know, and I first met her when she interviewed me and Don Marti
concerning CABAL back in its early San Francisco days.  At the time, it
was clear Ms. Newitz was fully aware that we were modeling the old
motto of Paul Krassner's _The Realist_ ('If you don't like the news,
make some of your own') and didn't mind at all the sheer ballsiness of
CABAL's approach to publicity.

I'm just starting to read Ms. Newitz's piece about what's likely to come
after the likes of Faceplant^W Facebook and Twitter, but take for
granted it will be thoughtful and well-founded in real data.

Worth your time (I predict).

----- Forwarded message from Whatever <comment-reply at wordpress.com> -----