[conspire] NoScript

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Wed Sep 26 09:12:21 PDT 2018

On the general topic of security.
The other day someone from high up at Microsoft was on the television talking about how AI will be used to solve many big problems, like hurricane recovery.
Asked about security, he replied that Microsoft responds as soon as it learns about a threat.  No mention of actively looking for vulnerabilities or attempting to design them out from the start.