[conspire] My election analysis page for Nov. 6th's election is complete

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Oct 14 23:30:30 PDT 2018

I wrote:

> Some years ago, bizarre things happened to AIP.

I've now footnoted approprate places in
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/election-2018-11-06.html to clarify just a
bit the bizarre story of American Independent Party and why it's just
a curio in 2018 (and has no connection to George Wallace's AIP).

Also:

> BTW, I may have gotten gamed about Proposition 12.

Nope.  But I've added some text addressing what critics (PETA, etc.)
have to say.

Also, more generally, polishing and adding coverage links, etc.
FWIW, I'm now personally confident enough in my assessments that
I'll probably mail (or, more probably, carry) in my ballot the moment it
arrives in the mail, instead of waiting for Election Day as I usually
do.  In other words, I think I can _now_ rule out having screwed up
on anything.