[conspire] Entree, revealed

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jun 9 02:59:41 PDT 2018

I've already mentioned, and praised in advance based on well-earned high
expectations, Ross's entree for CABAL:  sous-vided pork, with brown
rice.  So, this will be about _mine_, with no slight intended to Ross's:

I decided to zigzaz, and do a different thing:  fresh stew.

What's in it?  Lots of good things.  Having been busy with other things
this afternoon and evening (including food shopping), I didn't start
making the stew until about 11:30 pm.  I just now got everything fully
going overnight in both of my crockpots.  But I predictably also had
more ingredients that didn't fit, so, in the morning, I will pour
everything into a very large stovetop pot and... stew everything for
more hours and hours, on low heat, with the additional ingredients.

What's it going to taste like?  Damned fine, that's what it'll taste like.
Come visit, and confirm that for yourself.

Oh, and I also have corn on the cob, enough for all comers.  (Because
Costco.)