[conspire] CABAL in Menlo Park, this Saturday

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Fri Jun 8 08:51:56 PDT 2018

For me 2nd Saturday is always a long day starting with the Electronics Flea Market at sunrise.  For anyone who might have missed the news: the location has changed.  In the parking lot at Fry's in Sunnyvale (near Central and Wolfe).   0500 to 1200 hours.   (De Anza kept increasing the fee to use their place.  Fry's is happy because flea market shoppers are also typically Fry's customers.

I will be bringing lemonade and fresh lemons to Cabal.