[conspire] CABAL in Menlo Park, this Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 8 07:19:51 PDT 2018

Quoting Elise Scher (elise.scher01 at gmail.com):

> My husband's office is a short walk from Foothill Produce. Any produce in
> particular wanted? I will probably bring at least one cucumber to spice up,
> and probably some kind of tomatoes.

Oh, bless you for offering.  I am likely to get some produce myself, a
little later today, and indeed some stuff for a fresh salad for a change
would be an improvement to the diet of CABAListas, if we can get them to
eat it.  Let's plan on just mixing a few things we each pick up for a
fresh salad, then.  (I will be also cooking other things.)