[conspire] (forw) [skeptic] These psychedelic stickers blow AI minds

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:18:01 PST 2018

I agree with this, theoretically. But the problem is that the people who
build this technology are not forced to put such means in, and even if they
were, there will always be exemptions and plain cheats.

In Cryptonomicon, one of the characters is a decendent of Holocaust
survivors, in a quest to make sure there is never another one. The point he
makes is that it's impossible to educate people against hating others and
trying to genocide them. The only way you can prevent that is to make sure
the potential victims be ready to strike back.

This point stuck with me very long.