[conspire] CPU power draw and heat

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Dec 17 12:10:03 PST 2018

 I much enjoyed the video.  For the record, my first hands-on experience with microprocessors was the Motorola 6800 in the mid 1970's.  HP used them and their successor parts to control the workings of many of their instruments.  They had a linear address space in contrast to the segmentation used by the better known processor company.