[conspire] (forw) [OCLUG] Why Do Keynote Speakers Keep Suggesting That Improving Security Is Possible?

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:23:29 PDT 2018

Rick,

Business and society have created perverse incentives the depreciate the
concepts of bug free and security. Rewarded for speed of development and
flashiness and bells and whistles and how many advertisements and how
much data the program can collect are not a recipe for quality and secure
programming.

Ross