[conspire] Risks of automation

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:17:34 PDT 2018

Rick,

A point stressed many times in the 33S training I took in the Army was not
to rush the observation phase. Make sure you collect all the symptoms.

By not collecting all the symptoms under all operating modes you could be
led to believe there was a different problem than the real one.It was surprising
how many flunked out of the course for this reason.

Expertise helps in understanding how the piece of equipment or system
operates helps insure that you don’t miss anything.

Ross