[conspire] [Gimp-user] PNG troubles

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 22 19:55:21 PDT 2018

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> > Your claim that PNG is wholly undependable and not a usable format is
> > _also_ grossly inaccurate.
>
> Its not a claim but a hypothesis based on experience.
[snip monumental amounts]

I just now noticed, deep down on the third page of my mutt instance
reading my personal inbox, that you have continued to post not one, not
two, but -three- additional attempts to argue.

My God, man, this really isn't worth such mammoth amounts of time.

I haven't looked yet at the _other_ two and-furthermore screeds, but
don't expect I'll do more than skim read and then move on.