[conspire] (forw) Reddit account credentials from 2007 compromised

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 2 01:25:59 PDT 2018

Well, _that_ isn't going to be a problem.  (Josh Neal is that friend and
colleague of mine who died about a decade ago.  His former domain,
unixmercenary.net, now maps to my server, and I still monitor e-mail to
his mailbox just in case anyone still doesn't know about his shocking
demise, and is trying to contact him.)

----- Forwarded message from Reddit Security <noreply at redditnewsletters.com> -----