[conspire] sous vide question.

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Thu Oct 26 20:48:58 PDT 2017

I thank everyone for their comments.  Now I am thinking there are two practical ways to implement sous vide:
Crock pot with improved temperature control: adequate for modest quantities, or skip the bagging and make a stew with carrots that are both sweet and crunchy and chicken that isn't terribly over cooked by boiling.
Big insulated container with lid and internal racks and circulating heater:  good for making quantities of food.