[conspire] sous vide question.

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Oct 25 11:19:14 PDT 2017

On 10/25/2017 08:07 PM, Paul Zander wrote:
> Ivan,
>
> Any time there are engineers involved, we can find ways to make the problem more complicated. :-)

No, actaully they were clues to make the simplest working setup.

> * Re-position the food a couple of times during the first half-hour, or until temperature seems to be stable.

This is not going to work... unless you want to wake up at 4:00am ;)

As said in the previous post, I did work with a setup that really didn't
help uniform distribution of heat. I guess that positioning bags
vertically to improve convection and the fact that the heater is not an
immersion one will most likely reduce the gradient to less than 2C that
should be workable.

If you check sosu vide supreme website they have a holder for bags

https://www.sousvidesupreme.com/en-uk/learn/sous-vide-buyers-guide.htm

1'08"

> * Evaluate the results.

I bet you'll hardly be disappointed.