[conspire] Who authenticates to whom?

Leo P yaconsult at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:54:27 PDT 2017

When I get these survey notices from PAMF, they always contain a unique URL
that takes me to a form where I click buttons and fill in the blanks to
answer questions about my satisfaction in various areas for a recent visit
to a specific doctor.  They never require me to enter any personal
information as they know who is filling out the form due to the unique
URL.  I am much more likely to complete these electronic surveys than I am
the printed forms that they used to send out for me to snail mail back.

Leo