[conspire] Who authenticates to whom?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 2 17:32:21 PDT 2017

So, you know how phishing attacks work, right?  You get e-mail that
claims to be from a person or firm you work with, wanting you to visit
a URL and do stuff.  This mail below (text portion; there was also an
HTML portion) isn't quite that, but....

----- Forwarded message from kaiser.feedback at ipsos-research.com -----