[conspire] CABAL meeting, Saturday, Nov. 11th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 9 19:45:36 PST 2017

It's going to be Veterans Day, formerly Armistice Day, and currently
CABAL.

Right now, it's 14 degrees C, or 54 degrees F for those of you stuck in
the 20th Century.  Temperatures are predicted to be about the same
through Saturday (and sunny), _so_ I expt this Saturday to be the final
outdoor CABAL of 2017 -- with heating from the outdoor chiminea.
(If the weather turns, we can beat a hasty retreat to the garage.)

I will be making a thick-crust from-scratch pizza with a pesto sauce
base.   There are a few interesting computers, newly acquired, to play
with.  It's going to be fun.   You'll want to be there!