[conspire] Contact DOJ and tell them to blow it out their ass

Dana Goyette danagoyette at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:05:16 PDT 2017

When I worked at the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at Cal Poly SLO, one of the tasks was to run scans of books through TTS for students.
It was hard to deal with technical books, but for general ed classes, it was easy enough.  We also had volunteers read and record some non-technical books.

I'd imagine they (UC Berkeley) could add closed-captioning of videos to the equivalent department's tasks.