[conspire] Norske vafler

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 14 17:19:39 PDT 2017

Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):

> Ah, the heart-shapedness comes from being a 10-lobed circle cut in 5.

Was the URL I posted truncated at my sending end, or at your receiving
end?  Anyway, the correct URL for the 'better set of pictures' is here:
https://classiccampstoves.com/threads/jøtul-no-6-waffle-iron.24266/#post-247433

That's at a 'Classic Camp Stoves' site because, it appears, you can use
them over a kerosene stove or campfire.  Who knew?

Still, it'd be at minimum a little eccentric to hike into the John Muir
Wilderness shlepping a cast iron waffle iron, nei?