[conspire] could Linux desktop go reasonably any faster?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Jan 31 15:04:37 PST 2017

On 01/31/2017 09:58 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> winmaker

This was one of my early choices when PC were much slower and xfce
didn't look nice yet.

I don't remember why I chose xfce over windowmaker since I really liked
window maker. Probably some more standard support.

It would be nice to know which of these lightweight WM is going to
support wayland.

I'll get a chance to switch wm when I'll buy my next workstation and
I'll check again why did I pick up xfce4 in spite of window maker.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it http://www.borgonovo.net