[conspire] Barbarians advance! (CABAL time)

Mignon Belongie mignon.belongie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:44:25 PST 2017

I'm planning to come and hoping to get some advice on buying a laptop to
run Linux on.  I've more or less decided on a Dell Precision 3520 with
Ubuntu 16.04 pre-installed (a new addition to Dell's Project Sputnik line),
but I'm open to other ideas, and even if I go with the 3520, I still have
questions about some of the configuration options.  So, I'm hoping to
discuss this with some of you tomorrow.

I'll try to bring something sort of healthy to eat.

Mignon