[conspire] is cabal go Sat. ?

Kim kdavalos at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 7 18:21:44 PST 2017

Quoting Rick:
> So, don't be too put off by the funky and slightly cramped venue, and
> please put a note on your calendar to visit again on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
Thank you for your warm welcome, I am looking forward to joining you all.

 From my perspective, funky and cramped beats sterile and spacious hands down any day.  As for vegetable gardens and orchards, everything has its season.

Maintaining a sourdough culture is an art that I appreciate. I cook regularly, bake often, and ferment when I am able.

Right now, I am working on setting up a CentOS 7 guest in VirtualBox on a Windows 7 Enterprise (don't judge;-)) host. Minimal install. GNOME destop. Fighting with getting Guest Additions to behave correctly, but hopefully will have it done by Saturday.

Current hardware: Lenovo W520, 8G ram, i7-2640M CPU. Pending hardware: two Shuttles to be used as dedicated Linux boxes soon to be arriving.

Cheers,
Kim