[conspire] CABAL thing, Saturday (tomrrow!)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 7 22:57:22 PDT 2017

It is the time of much CABALing, again.  Saturday, April 8th, 2017!  4pm
to midnight.

I'll actually be at the first two plant sales shown on
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/gardening.html, tomorrow morning -- in the
rain, no doubt, and with my wheelbarrow:

o  Sat. Apr. 8, 9am-2pm: Spring Garden Market, UC Master Gardeners,
   Santa Clara County, at History Park at Kelley Park (free park admission,
   $6 parking fee) 1650 Senter Road, San Jose.
   http://mgsantaclara.ucanr.edu/events/spring-garden-market/

o  Sat. Apr. 8, 9am-3pm: Foothill Annual Plant Sale, Foothill College
   Horticulture Club, Lath House at Foothill College (look for signs),
   12345 El Monte Road Los Altos Hills ($3 for parking)
   http://foothillhort.com/?tribe_events=foothill-annual-plant-sale

And then I'll be home preparing for y'all to arrive.  We're probably
indoors one more time.  There will be Linux and good food.  See you!