[conspire] storing passwords

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 4 22:09:28 PDT 2017

> Yes, well, as I previously stated:
> > Of special note are the comments on the page by ia42 and by
> > SuperSonik,
> > and the comment by robertbu is also interesting.

Acknowledged.  It's just that, as I just said, I had no time for this
whole thing until now, so I started with the product itself mentioned in
the initial post, and didn't really bother proceeding to the comments,
nor take time to re-read this entire thread.   Sometimes, I just don't
have time -- though I appreciate your judicious comments even if I catch
up on them only late.