[conspire] Buy plants! They generate oxygen.

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Apr 3 11:46:54 PDT 2017

Awesome.  Is there a larger geographic list?

((I'd like to buy native plants, preferably ones closer to home. in SF))

((I have a patio that doesn't get sun.  I'm currently growing on
stairways and hanging from felt tags on the south-facing wall above
the patio.  I have key lime through grapefruit hanging, and all seem
very happy lately, lots of blooms.))