[conspire] A dollop of community gossip

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 12 15:49:54 PDT 2016

I'll not kid myself that this is local Linux-community gossip, and am
not materially concealing whom I'm talking about, _but_ I'm deliberately
omitting the name so it won't show up on Web searching.  (After all, I
always thought reasonably well of the guy.)  Please do likewise if moved
to comment.  Thanks.