[conspire] CABAL today (Saturday, Nov. 12th)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Nov 12 00:08:14 PST 2016

Hey, all.  The regularly scheduled CABAL day is just beginning, and a
really fine day it is shaping up to be!

I have some pork chops marinating for the event, and just took some
home-baked sourdough bread out of the oven, for garlic bread 'n' such.
And there will be Linux.

I'm changing the official start time from 4pm to 5pm, because I _might_
be a little late getting back from the North Bay (though probably not).
Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone.

--
Cheers,                HULK LIKE OXFORD COMMA VERY MUCH.  HULK WANT TO DATE,
Rick Moen              BUT OXFORD COMMA GO OUT ONLY IN GROUPS OF THREE OR MORE.