[conspire] Reminder on voting deadline (TODAY); presidential primary election notes

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 24 00:00:52 PDT 2016

> I see something incorrect on that page even at first glance, no doubt
> derived from this text:
> http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/primary-elections-california/

Nice thing about Web pages: editable.

> Yet, if you click that PDF link, you see what that text was supposed to
> say…

You know, at first I _did_ have Libertarian Party in the list of parties
that will permit NPV participation (as that's what newspapers had said),
but then removed it based on what
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/primary-elections-california/ said
('Democratic and American Independent parties').

{sigh}  Try to be careful see what it gets you.

I am seriously not going to read every linked file on the Secretary of
State's site that -might- be relevant -- but I guess I'll now revert the
aforementioned edit.