[conspire] Reminder on voting deadline (TODAY); presidential primary election notes

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 23 04:09:52 PDT 2016

I wrote:

> Partisan information:
>
> Last:  I typically do a personal analysis for my family, with
> recommendations, for each upcoming election.  This time, I'm also making
> it publicly available:
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/election-2016-06-07.html

Oh, forgot to add:  Please notice that 100% of my airing of personal
political opinions is within that page _and not on this mailing list_.
I'd suggest that's a civilised way to be polite here:  Write up your
views analyses somewhere in webspace, and provide here the URL for those
interested, without shoving at present company the contents thereof.

I mention the above point because some of you seem to lack the common
sense to avoid haranguing, and wished to both model and encourage
channeling any such impulse offlist.