[conspire] isit cabal on Sat. ?

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 17:46:32 PDT 2016

On Thu, 3/24/16, conspire-request at linuxmafia.com <conspire-request at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

 Subject: conspire Digest, Vol 149, Issue 20
 To: conspire at linuxmafia.com
 Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:00 PM

 Send conspire mailing list
 submissions to
     conspire at linuxmafia.com

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     conspire-request at linuxmafia.com

     conspire-owner at linuxmafia.com

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of conspire digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. (forw) Re: Wine club release events
 (Rick Moen)
    2. Re: (forw) Re: Wine club release events
 (Ross Bernheim)
    3. Re: (forw) Re: Wine club release events
 (Rick Moen)

 Message: 1