[conspire] (forw) Re: Event 7/9

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 8 22:26:15 PDT 2016

Surf's up!  So to speak.  This is a novice user who was at the SVLUG
meeting this past Wednesday, has an x86_64 laptop (probably with
MS-Windows), and wishes to run multiple Linux distributions on an
external USB-connected hard drive.

So, I'm fetching CentOS 6.8 x86_64 and Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS x86_64
(right now, the eve before the meeting).

Note:  When I tell someone 'If you'd like us to have an installable
distribution for you, please let us know in advance of your coming',
I actually don't really mean _the night before_.  Sheesh.

I'm going to advise the fellow that I'll _try_ to have what he wants,
but so very little advance notice is problematic.

----- Forwarded message from Vincent C <vchow_58 at yahoo.com> -----