[conspire] (forw) Automated facial recognition (was: Test your facial recognition skills)

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Wed Feb 17 08:51:50 PST 2016

Welcome home,

And was it a maybe good to have a vacation from the Internet?

Recently, there was some story on a talk show about a guy who got of the Internet completely for 30 days.  I thought that was too extreme.  I agree that it is easy to waste too much time online, but no Internet, how do you pay the bills or check the CABAL calendar?