[conspire] CABAL on Saturday, good weather or not

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 8 19:30:24 PDT 2016

CABAL.  Tomorrow.  That part's for sure.

The random bit is the weather.  National Weather Service said 50% chance
today and tonight, and at one point we did have the barest, tiniest
shower.

For all day and kight tomorrow, they say 40% chance.  Which way to bet?
Dunno.  We'll see how things evolve, and have contingencies either way.

I'm not totally certain what I'm making for food, but I have ideas and a
bunch of materials, so probably several good things.  See you then!

One thing for certain, if the weather clears up just a bit, the outdoor
weather will be glorious, as it was today except for that brief bit of
drizzle.