[conspire] MIT Classes

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:05:35 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 01:33:01AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > Anyone ever take any of MIT's Online Classes?
>
> I have never yet taken them, but they have a stellar reputation.

Yeah, me neither. They definitely made headlines when they came out though.

From the education sector, the word is that fewer students are signing up for
traditional education and instead turning to MOOCs for instruction on specific
topics of interest. It seems that institutions adopting the on line education
model are faring better than those that aren't.

--
Scott DuBois        "You can't trust code that...
BSIT/SE	            you did not totally create yourself"