[conspire] test drive of new laptop

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:12:15 PDT 2015

i would recommend running of USB, if that's an option. on top of not using
a media (eco) you can (at least with Ubuntu) have persistence, so if you
reboot it will not be reset to begin mode. all distros probably have tools
(or tutorials) on doing that. and on that - MultiSystem is a nice utility
to create multi-boot USBs, where you can choose at boot time what to use.
it also supports Windows, if that a need.