[conspire] [OT]* PowerPoint karaoke

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:35:39 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 01:35:53PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> My favourite bit of this article is a guest appearance by Never Say Anything:
>
>   Ubiquity has a downside: When former National Security Agency
>   contractor Edward Snowden leaked information about the agency's
>   digital-surveillance programs, commenters panned the agency's
>   slidework. An architecture and design columnist for the Guardian
>   newspaper said the NSA's PowerPoints looked 'like the work of
>   a drunken toddler, high on the potentials of AutoShapes and WordArt.'
>
>   An NSA spokeswoman didn't respond to a request for comment.
>

> * As if that weren't apparent from the title.

Well, it's the backlash of recruiting uninformed college kids promised with
delusions of grandeur and excitement while working for the government.

I place a nice footer at the bottom of all my slides that says:

"Created using LibreOffice"

--
Scott DuBois           "UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
BSIT/SE	                you just have to be a genius to see the simplicity"