[conspire] Quiet, Freedom-compatible NAT/firewall/misc box?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Mar 18 21:21:57 PDT 2015

begin Rick Moen quotation of Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 04:11:09AM -0700:

> Here, finally, is a series of fanless mini-PCs based on the AMD E1
> Micro-6200T 'Mullins' SoC, including one with two LAN ports:
> http://www.fit-pc.com/web/products/fitlet/fitlet-i/
> Looks like variants based on the higher-end A10-6700T SoC can now also
> be ordered.

Wow -- that looks ideal, thank you.  Also has 2 HDMI
displays so can set it up to also run Synergy as
extra workspace, or something.  Guess I'll wait until
they're back in stock, maybe set up a temporary NAT
box with an old laptop until them.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/