[conspire] Where's Paul Zander?

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Wed Jun 24 10:12:27 PDT 2015

The radio operation period is 24 hours from 11 AM PDT Saturday to 11 AM Sunday.  I totally expect to be on the radio until 1AM, maybe longer.

And all of the other places on the map are also open for visitors, or they wouldn't have posted their location.  There are many other stations around San Jose and in San Francisco, so if K6YA is not a convenient location, you can visit someone else.