[conspire] Where's Rick?

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Wed Jun 24 09:14:44 PDT 2015

>> June 13th CABAL meeting has been rescheduled to June 27th

Yet again, I will miss the festivities in Menlo Park.  The 4th weekend of June every year, I participate in the annual Amateur Radio Field Day.

I will be in what is normally an empty field overlooking 280 near Rancho San Antonio Park.  You are most welcome to stop by any time on Saturday.  There will even be a station set up especially for non-licensed people to get on the air (GOTA).

Find a map at

 http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator

Enter K6YA for call sign.  The same website will also show other stations all over the country, even New York.

Paul