[conspire] Someone doesn't like the Bay Area's fiber optic cables

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:02:15 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 03, 2015 at 07:37:25PM -0700, Ross Bernheim wrote:
> NSA has no agents and cannot infiltrate unions. Domestic intelligence is the purview
> of the FBI.

Thank you for that clarification. I have little study in political sciences.

Whichever agency would be "correct" for such instances then. It would seem to be
an unfortunate circumstance but, the best defense is to have those who manage
the infrastructure to be the "keepers" of the infrastructure which means making
the lowest levels directly responsible for it's protection.

This would also mean we would have to insure our "keepers" are not being social
engineered, extorted, racketeered, or in any other way swayed to doing the wrong
thing or allowing it to happen either from inside or outside influences.

--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE	                 not knowledge but imagination"