[conspire] Alternate addresses

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:26:18 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 04:56:05PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> I also notice very few people follow my advice to subscribe their
> alternate addresses.  (Scott DuBois is about the only such person I can
> name.)  That's a shame, because it would save quite a bit of hassle for
> both senders and listadmins.

Yeah, well, I've learned that "lies" and "bullshit" flow like rivers while "good
advice" tends to be hard to come by so take it and use it when you can get it.

....and it's very appreciated.

--
Scott DuBois           "If you can't explain it simply, you
BSIT/SE	                don't understand it well enough."