[conspire] (forw) conspire unsubscribe notification

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 23 12:56:54 PST 2015

For the record, I certainly didn't wish Ruben to unsubscribe.
I was just attempting to convince him to stop doing things that are
known to be stupid and justifying them with transparently bad reasons.

I've also received offlist mail from Ruben saying he's going to
_whitelist_ me, implying that, yes, he _is_ running a Challenge-Response
e-mail rejectbot script -- which is pretty much the worst, most
obnoxious antispam idea ever, a settled question since shortly after
they were first invented aroundo 1997.

So, in effect, Ruben wrote me to say 'I'm going to keep having my
mailbot spamming the rest of the Internet, but it won't be spamming
_you_.  Gee, thanks.'

----- Forwarded message from mailman-bounces at linuxmafia.com -----