[conspire] The coolness that is SCALE

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Feb 17 05:52:11 PST 2015

begin Rick Moen quotation of Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 01:33:35AM -0800:

> Starting Thursday and running through Sunday, I'll be attending the
> annual Southern CAlifornia Linux Expo (SCALE), held (as before) at the
> Los Angeles Airport ('LAX') Hilton.  The many of you who are blowing it
> off (not including distant folks like our friend in Brooklyn), you're
> making a big mistake.

Me too (but I have to miss Thursday and most of
Friday, since I have to be at another event).

The "UpSCALE" session
  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/upscale
accepted my talk on everything that's wrong with web
advertising in 5 minutes, by the way.
  http://zgp.org/~dmarti/business/haywire/

And I have another talk on how not to have to make
the choice between the "new software demo" and the
"working software demo".

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/