[conspire] (forw) Re: Installing packages in Debian

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 6 10:33:41 PST 2013

The 'do stuff for me because I'm hiding from spammers' people really do
need to die in a fire.

----- Forwarded message from [deleted to protect the guilty] -----

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)
From: [deleted to protect the guilty]
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: Installing packages in Debian

Hi Rick,

Could you please remove all of your replies in this very old thread<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/comp.os.linux.misc/dnuyKj2vBvI/discussion>?
My e-mail address is in it.

Even though it is protected by a captcha, some Usenet copying sites manage
to copy the full address and place it online, which makes it vulnerable to
spam bots.

Many thanks in advance!