[conspire] May 25th meeting cancelled (unless you're in Istanbul)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 13 10:19:33 PDT 2013

My thanks to the many fine folks who showed up on Saturday, and to Ross
particularly for his excelent cooking.

What would have been the _next_ CABAL date is Saturday, May 25th (which
is also Towel Day), the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.  Deirdre and I
will be boarding the SeaDream I in Istanbul[1] that afternoon for a
week-long cruise around the Black Sea.  So, that date is now listed on
the calendar as cancelled.

However, if anyone wants to have a CABAL meeting in the morning, come
look us up:

Conrad Istanbul
Cihannuma Mah Saray Cd No5 Besiktas
Istanbul 34353